20 Insane Travel Locations In Canada You Need To Explore If You’re Young, Broke, And Restless
Oh (damn) Canada!
So you're young and bored and basically broke. Flights to Europe are expensive and so is everything you want to do when you get there.
Lucky for you, you can get to most places in Canada via train or bus. Also, it's so damn beautiful here, so you don't need to spend a fortune entertaining yourself. All you have to do is strap on some sneakers, go outside and explore the natural beauty this country has to offer.
I've avoided listing the more expensive cities in Canada, instead featuring locations where you can get more bang for your buck, and have a great time despite your mostly-empty wallet.
1. Lake Louise, Alberta
2. Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia
3. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
4. Tombstone Territorial Park, Yukon Territory
Photo cred - @beautifuldestinations
5. Niagara Falls, Ontario
6. Nahanni National Park, Northwest Territories
7. Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
8. London, Ontario
9. Avalon Penninsula, Newfoundland
Photo cred - @photojbartlett
10. Jasper, Alberta
11. Fogo Island, Newfoundland
12. Banff National Park, Alberta
13. Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
14. Sea-to-Sky Country, British Columbia
Photo cred - Cherry Beach Resort
15. Prince Edward County, Ontario
16. Tofino, British Columbia
17. Collingwood, Ontario
18. Haida Gwaii, British Columbia
19. Charlevoix, Québec
Photo cred - @landscapeoftheworld
20. Baffin Island, Nunavut
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto