21 Bucket-list Cafes Around The World That You Need To Have Coffee At
For a caffeine high.
Calling all coffee lovers, tea drinkers, pastry connoisseurs or anyone who enjoys a perfect cafe aesthetic. If you haven't made summer travel plans abroad, you may just do so after seeing these amazing cafes located all around the world. Some with unique interior, others with simplistic charm, regardless, these cafes are a must see.
If you appreciate a good cafe, check these bucket-list cafes around the world that you need to have coffee at...
1. Kaffeine // London, England
2. The Butcher's Daughter // NYC, United States
3. Editor Market //CABA, Argentina
4. Pickwick Coffee // Chicago, United States
5. Gordon Street Garage // West Perth, Australia
6. Cafe Letka // Prague, Czech Republic
7. Cumbali Cafe // Istanbul, Turkey
8. Awesome Malta // Seoul, South Korea
9. The Missing Bean // Oxford, England
10. Cafe Loco // Panajachel, Guatemala
11. The Coffee Academics // Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
12. Cocoa Coffee House // Nassau, Bahamas
13. Broken Biscuits Paris // Paris, France
14. Rudimentary Cafe //Footscray, Australia
15. Cielito Querido Cafe // Mexico City, Mexico
16. Rosetta Roastery // Cape Town, South Africa
17. Giolitti // Rome, Italy
18. Onna Cafe // Barcelona, Spain
19. Yiasemi // Athens, Greece
20. 4coffee soul food // Split, Croatia
21. Companion Coffee // Berlin, Germany
If this isn't a reason to book a summer trip, I'm not sure what is.