Have you ever been to Iceland? The small, Nordic country has become one of the most popular tourist destinations among travellers in recent years, and for good reason. Ice-covered volcanoes, natural hot springs and dancing auroras are just some of the amazing sights you'll see in the Land of Fire and Ice.
Now, travellers from Toronto will have the chance to fly to Reykjavik, the island's capital, for just $347 CAD round trip. Icelandair, a major airline, is offering the deal all October and November this year, with multiple travel dates available within those periods:
The flights are non-stop and take around 5 and a half hours each way. Passengers will be treated to above-average legroom (81 cm), Wi-Fi, in-seat USB ports and on-demand video.
There may be additional baggage fees for check-ins, but other than that, the $347 CAD price includes all taxes and fees.
Trip periods can be booked for a short as three days to as long as a full month at that price. Here's an example trip you can book for a 5-day adventure in Reykjavik (Nov 1 to 5, 2018):
Here's how to browse for this flight deal:
- Go to the Google Flights website and input 'Toronto' and 'Reykjavik' as the departure location and destination, respectively
- Click the drop down menu for the departure dates and scroll to October/November
- Select available travel dates indicated by the $347 CAD price
- Select the departure and return flights via Icelandair
- Follow the links to book through either Flight Nework, Icelandair, CheapOair or Expedia