Winter doesn't have to be cold and dreary - in Ontario, there's a place where you can soak all of your winter blues away...
The Millcroft Inn and Spa is an award winning wellness facility in Caledon where you can treat yourself to some well deserved self-indulgence. It boasts 17 state-of-the-art treatment areas, including 11 private rooms, 3 hydrotherapy rooms, a fitness room, indoor and outdoor baths and whirlpools, and herbal steam rooms. The outdoor hot springs are the newest addition to spa - fitted with waterfalls and surrounded by lush, snow-covered greenery in the winter, they are truly something every pleasure seeker in the province needs to experience at least once.
The hot springs are open year round, from 8 AM to 9 PM daily. Day passes are included with an overnight stay, or with a purchase of any spa treatment totalling more than $100. They can also be purchased separately at $70 per person. Each pass gets you full access to:
- 2 outdoor hot springs (temperature approximately 104 F / 40 C)
- 1 polar plunge pool (temperature approximately 45 F / 7 C )
- 1 outdoor pool, heated to approximately 85 F / 30 C and open year round
- 1 indoor pool
- 1 indoor whirlpool
- Indoor Steam Room (co-ed)
- Traditional Finnish Cedar Sauna (co-ed)
- Fitness Facility
- Spa Café (11 am - 5 pm)
- Men’s and Woman’s Locker Rooms complete with shower facilities
Plan your trip to the Millcroft Inn and Spa today!
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto