You Can Go Island Hopping For 9 Days In Thailand At Only $104 A Day
The Land of Smiles awaits you.
Travellers, rejoice - a new trip offer will allow you to explore the mystical islands of Thailand for a really great price.
Contiki, a travel company for millennials, is currently having a promotion for a 9-day, "Thai Island Hopper" trip. For only $935 (or around $104 a day), you'll have the opportunity to hop between three of Thailand's most precious islands - Koh Samui, Koh Tao, and Koh Pha-Ngan.
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
The trip itinerary is as follows:
- Day One - Check into a gorgeous luxury hotel on Koh Samui and immerse yourself in the vibrant nightlife of Chaweng Beach.
- Day Two - Spend your day swimming and snorkelling in the crystal clear waters by Koh Samui, and then go on a tour of the island to see its marvellous temples and green spaces.
- Day Three - One last day on Koh Samui gives you a final chance to take in the island's gorgeous sights, sounds and eats.
- Day Four - Depart for Koh Tao and get a walking orientation and beachside dinner upon arrival.
- Day Five - Spend your day checking out the beautiful corals and hidden spots within the island. Your trip manager will take you through beautiful hiking trails and to glorious waterfalls.
- Day Six - Embark on a half-day island cruise and snorkelling adventure before departing for Koh Pha-Ngan.
- Day Seven - Treat yourself to a traditional Thai massage by the ocean before continuing to explore Koh Pha-Ngan.
- Day Eight - Take a full day cruise to Ang Thong Marine Park, which is one of the island's most stunning natural spots.
- Day Nine - Travel back to Koh Samui and say your farewells!
At this moment, only 51 departures are left. The most recent trip being offered at the $935 price departs on May 29th, as shown below:
Book your trip now at Contiki.com before the offer runs out!
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto