So it's super sad that summer is almost over, BUT instead of throwing out sad emojis, you can totally make the most of your last two weeks with this Ultimate Bucket List for Regina! There's 34 things on the list, so you're sure to have no shortage of stuff to do.
READ ALSO: 8 Things To Do In Regina To Have The Best Summer Ever If You Don't Drink
Whether you want to spend the last two weeks of summer lounging in the sun, sipping on your favourite bevvy, or trying something new, Regina has the perfect activity for you. Get your girls together, or grab your S.O., and make the last two weeks of summer your best ones yet!
1. Get dressed up with bae and enjoy dinner with a view at 20 Ten City Eatery.
2. Hop in the car and do an ice cream road trip to these delicious Saskatchewan ice cream shops.
3. Plot your escape with an afternoon adventure at Escape Manor.
5. Plan an adorable date for you and your BFF in the city (and Insta it, obv).
6. Get your summer drink on with drink specials at Victoria's Tavern.
7. Skip work and lounge on Regina Beach all day.
8. Grab your main girl and step up your Instagram game at the hottest Instagram spots in Regina.
9. Relax on a picnic blanket and enjoy the last Market Under The Stars this summer on August 31.
10. Stuff your face with a loaded burger at the newly re-opened Fuddruckers.
11. Get flexible with a free Beginner Yoga In The Park class at Victoria Park.
12. Get fancy AF and spend a night with your S.O. at the Hotel Saskatchewan.
13. Get your science on with the Body Worlds exhibit at the Saskatchewan Science Centre.
14. Throwback to the past with a road trip to Moonlight Movies drive-in at Lumsden (3o minute drive).
15. Grab a partner and learn to Latin Dance at City Square Plaza.
17. Stuff your face with delicious local food at the Regina Farmers' Market.
18. Get artsy (and tipsy) with Paint Nite in the city.
19. Enjoy live music and food at the Symphony Under the Sky festival on August 26.
21. Be an adrenaline junkie for the day at Outer Edge Adventure Park (30 minute drive).
23. Get a little crazy at Adult Science Night and try some fun experiments.
25. Step up your hair game with one of these amazing Regina hairstylists.
26. Add a bit of European flair into your life by touring the Stone Hall Castle.
27. Sample all the best flavours of Regina's Food Trucks at City Square Plaza.
29. Treat your bestie to a patio din at the Willow on Wascana.
30. Be spontaneous and plan a last-minute road trip to an adorable Saskatchewan small town.
32. Grab your friends and bar hop on a budget with these Regina Happy Hour deals.