29 Bucket List Things To Do During Your First Term At USask
It's September and we all know what that means - back to school time! If you're starting university this year, get ready for a whole lot of fun (and a whole lot of work too, of course).
Being new to the whole university thing can be slightly overwhelming, but luckily we've got your covered for how to make the most of your time at the University of Saskatchewan.
Be sure to try out these 29 things during your first term, and you'll be guaranteed to have a term to remember!
1. Go to the Homecoming Football Game and cheer on your fellow Huskies.
2. If you're living in res, do the toga run at the Homecoming Game - you'll be sure to remember the night!
3. Do yoga in the Bowl as a break from classes.
4. Check out all the booths and pick up free swag at Welcome Week.
5. Capture a stunning fall photo of the campus covered in leaves.
6. Attend the welcome back Louis' House party and dance the night away.
6. Get involved in the campus and join at least one club - you never know what you'll find!
7. Grab lunch from the food trucks at Welcome Week to experience Saskatoon's food truck scene.
8. Check out the campus Observatory for some amazing starry night views.
9. Attend at least one res party - they certainly know how to party in res.
10. Get to know the uni's tunnel system before the winter hits and you realllyyyy need it (ahem, see above).
11. Check out these incredibleto do in Saskatoon, to distract you from your homework.
12. Get to know Saskatoon's Broadway area for shops, cafes, and bars close to campus.
13. Check outto find your new favourite weekend spot.
14. Find your favourite spot in Murray - there's a floor (and noise level) for everyone.
15. Buy some Usask swag at the Bookstore and show your school pride.
16. Actually do something fun on Reading Week and treat yourself after all your hard work.
17. Check out LB5Q, an amazing outdoor party hosted by business students every year.
18. Try out some ofthat popped up over the summer, to get to know the YXE food scene.
19. Get dressed up and go on one of the many themed pub crawls offered by various campus clubs.
20. Sip on your favourite warm beverage at Louis' Loft and catch up with a friend.