When it's summer, it honestly feels like the time just flies by — 6 weeks of summer left, WHAT!?!? But since there's so much happening in Saskatoon, why not take advantage of it and make the rest of your summer incredible?
READ ALSO: 11 Things To Do In Saskatoon If You're Way Too Broke To Travel This Summer
Get your S/O or your BFFs together, and try and pack in as much as possible over these next 6 weeks. It's never too late to make some new mems with your squad! See how many of these items you can cross off your bucket list, and summer 2017 is sure to be an amazing one.
1. Enjoy YXE's best art, food, and theatre scene at the Fringe Festival from August 3-12.
2. Check out Saskatoon's food truck scene and stuff your face with local goodness.
3. Find your inner kid and ride the Ferris Wheel at Kinsmen Park.
6. Do a stay-cation with your BFFs and rent one of these incredible Saskatoon Airbnbs for any budget.
7. Call in sick to work and spend the day at Paradise Beach (aka Bare Ass Beach).
8. Explore Lucky Bastard Distillery on a free tour and tasting, and get a little tipsy on local liqueur.
9. Sip on $7 Happy Hour martinis and belt out your fave jams on Sundays at Flint Karaoke Night.
10. Enjoy food, drinks, culture and entertainment at Saskatoon Folkfest from August 17-19.
11. Go local and pick your own Saskatoon berries, black currants, and sour cherries at The Saskatoon Farm.
12. Splurge on a romantic night and book a room with your S/O in the historic Delta Bessborough Hotel.
13. Get your stretch on with free yoga in park every Sunday this summer.
14. Get fancy AF and do a dinner cruise on the charming Prairie Lily boat.
15. Check out some of Saskatoon's newest food and drink venues to hit the food scene this summer, and enjoy delicious eats.
16. Head out to Pike Lake for the day and enjoy some fun in the sun on the beach.
17. Sip on drinks on The Yard's rooftop patio, and enjoy sunset views of Saskatoon.
18. Visit the Saskatoon Ex for some delicious food and fun from August 8-13.
19. Get out of the city and enjoy a day hike at Cranberry Flats.
20. Stuff your face with Saskatoon berry waffles at the Berry Barn (and take adorable photos outside after for Instagram).
21. Spend a night enjoying live music at the Capitol Music Club.
23. Soak up the sun and lounge on some of the city's best patios.
24. Have a chill night and see an indie film at The Roxy Theatre.
25. Challenge your and your BFFs to an escape room at Escape City YXE.
26. Get a little cray at the Rock the River music festival in the Bess Gardens.
27. Do a day trip to Blackstrap Lake and rent a canoe or kayak for the afternoon.
28. Get dressed up and do a dessert date at Calories on Broadway.
31. Cap off your summer with the PotashCorp Fireworks Festival on September long.