Every January, we set ourselves up to believe that this is going to be the month where we ditch all of our bad eating habits for green juices and kale-flavored everything. We think we have outsmarted our cravings into living a healthier lifestyle until the inevitable happens and someone mentions bacon.
As soon as that word rolls off the tongue, our internal craving control room goes code red and we begin to salivate at the thought of having that crunchy salty goodness back in our lives again.
Well the wait is over my friends, because Beer Bacon Bands is coming back to Regina on January 27 & 28th and there's plenty of bacon to be had. You're gonna want to put your green juice diet on hold until February 1st for this one.
Here's what to expect:
- All the bacon your heart desires
- Over 50 booths with more than 150 beer, wine, and spirit products to sample
- Performances by Five Alarm Funk, Fogdog, and DJ Baby Daddy
- The Jim Beam Bourbon Alley & Provincial Vodka Winter Wonderland
- Fun times to be had by all
- A potential cab ride home because of said fun times
- A potential hangover the next day and a green juice to cure it
For full ticket and festival information, visit www.beerbaconbands.ca