Time to update your resume!
Job hunting can be a pretty stressful time, especially when it comes to getting a decent wage. However, the City of Calgary is currently hiring for a lot of jobs and many of those could pay you over $100,000.
There's a range of jobs on offer from human resources, data analytics and managing transit vehicles. If you have the relevant degrees and experience, one of these could be the job for you.
And if you're looking for remote work, Narcity also compiled a list of jobs that you can do from the comfort of your own home.
Manager, Development and Strategy
Salary: $98,270 to $154,609.
Who Should Apply: If you’ve been to school for planning or architecture, this role could be for you. It focuses on supporting the development and transformation of downtown Calgary through public and private investments.
Manager, Transit Service Vehicles
Salary: $120,377 to $191,897.
Who Should Apply: You'll be providing advice on implementing technology and maintenance strategies on Calgary's buses. You'll need to have a degree in engineering and some solid experience.
Human Resources Consultant
Salary: $77,891 to $117,609.
Who Should Apply: This role is all about workforce planning. You need to be an expert in performance development and succession management and be a wiz with analytics.
Energy Management & Environmental Control Supervisor
Salary: $77,891 to $117,609.
Who Should Apply: You'd be leading a team of electricians and technicians to ensure control systems for heating, cooling, ventilation, alarms and lighting run efficiently. You also need experience of working with building management systems.
Senior Corporate Research Analyst
Salary: $70,196 to $104,501.
Who Should Apply: This role is data-heavy and you'll need to be able to analyze information to write reports and presentations on budget programs and service plans for the city. You'll need "excellent strategic, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills".
- Calgary Officially Ranked The Third Best City In The World To Find A ... ›
- The Unwritten Rules People In Calgary Want You To Know About Living In Their City - Narcity ›
- 6 Part-Time Jobs In Calgary That Will Pay You Up To $25 An Hour & Sound Super Chill - Narcity ›
- WestJet Is Hiring Flight Attendants In Calgary & Vancouver So Here's How You Qualify - Narcity ›
- The City Of Calgary Is Hiring & So Many Jobs Don't Even Require A Degree - Narcity ›
- Remote Jobs In Calgary That Will Pay You Up To $30 An Hour To Work From Home - Narcity ›
- A 'Troubling' Number Of Young People Have Left Alberta For Other Cities & Here's Why - Narcity ›
- A Dramatic School Bus Fire In Calgary Was Accidentally Caused By Kids 'Playing With Matches' - Narcity ›
- Calgary Was Ranked The Healthiest City In Canada & It's On These 7 'Fundamental' Factors - Narcity ›
- Home Depot Responds After 'Unpacking Privilege' Sign At 'Woke' Calgary Store Goes Viral - Narcity ›
- A Huge Job Fair Is Coming To Calgary Next Month & There's 3.8K Positions Up For Grabs - Narcity ›
- Canada's New 'Ultra-Affordable' Airline Is Hiring Cabin Crew & You Don't Need Any Experience - Narcity ›
- The City Of Calgary Is Hiring & So Many Jobs Will Pay You Up To $50 An Hour - Narcity ›
- The CBSA Is Hiring For A Bunch Of Different Roles & Some Jobs Pay Up To $110,000 - Narcity ›
- The City Of Ottawa Is Hiring For A Bunch Of Jobs & These 6 Will Pay You Over $70K - Narcity ›