If you've been in a relationship forever, you certainly know what a rut is, and you know the only real butterflies you've experienced recently are the ones at the botanical garden.
The beautiful of love, is that it evolves into something even better and deeper with time. Unfortunately, the feelings you had at first are long gone and anyone who's a romantic at heart misses this magic sometimes.
If you don't even remember what your life was like when you first fell in love with your GF, it's time to reconquer her love. Not because things aren't working anymore...just because she's worth it.
Here are 22 super cute surprises to do for her (or for him!) to gain her love again AND forever.
1. Leave her a note on her pillow if you leave home before her in the morning.
2. Leave her a trail of notes that lead to a surprise at the end.
3. Light up dozen of tealight candles (or battery operated ones) around the house during a super ordinary dinner on a weekday.
4. Change her alarm message to something really cute.
5. Make her a lunch on a busy day and write a love note on the napkin.
6. Try the same thing guys do in romantic movies: go get coffee and her favourite meal at her favourite café before she wakes up.
7. Run her a bath and offer to massage her shoulders.
8. Buy her a magazine and something sweet next time you stop for gas.
9. Offer to paint her toes with her favourite polish. For more points: offer a 5 minute foot massage with cream at the same time.
10. Offer her a bite of your plate before she asks.
11. Order an extra side of fries next time you go for dinner, because you know she wants some.
12. Try to cook her favourite resto dish yourself.
13. Plan a picnic with all her favourite people.
14. Drive through a super cute neighbourhood to dream about your future together.
15. Buy her a super soft new blanket.
16. Offer to watch a romantic movie. with her For bonus points: invite her to the movies and watch that new romantic comedy.
17. Arrive home with a bottle of wine when you know she had a hard day.
18. Buy her a cheap ring (like at H&M), just because she is special.
19. Make her tea while she's busy working or studying.
20. Organize a romantic weekend at a cottage.
21. Ask her to take the Friday off to go on a spontaneous road trip.
22. Check the products near the cashier at Sephora to buy her a little surprise. Or check the sales online!