Freshening up your space doesn't need to be expensive. These easy Dollarama hacks will help you give your room a makeover with your extra loonies and toonies.
Even if you aren't crafty at all, you can tackle these simple do-it-yourself projects.
From renter-friendly flower walls to twisted candles trending on TikTok, we are sharing everything you will want to try ASAP.
Editor's Choice: 14 Ontario Stores With Massive Sales Up To 80% Off Right Now
Details: Forget hanging wallpaper; you can create an eye-catching accent wall by hanging artificial flowers. We love how this project is renter-friendly.
Approximate Cost: $1 per flower
Cage Pendant Lamp
Details: Do you have an ugly bare bulb light? You can easily make a lampshade for it using a plastic laundry basket and some black paint.
Approximate Cost: $5 for basket, paint and cotton rope
Details: You'll never believe this table didn't come from a boutique store. It is stacked serving bowls glued together with a tray on top.
Approximate Cost: $6 for bowls, tray and paint
Details: Candles with unique shapes are so trendy right now, but you can get the look for way less. To get started, all you need are some candlesticks and some lukewarm water.
Approximate Cost: $1 per candle
Details: You can recreate the look using a mini garden fence and square mirror.
Approximate Cost: $5 for fences, paint and mirror
Details: You can give a fresh new look to an old vase by gluing wooden dowels to it.
Approximate Cost: $2 for vase and wood dowels
Details: Once you learn how easy it is to make your old vases look like ceramic, you will want to grab a container of baking soda and try this paint technique right away.
Approximate Cost: $3 for a vase, baking soda and paint
Details: You can recreate the look at home using rope and a hot glue gun.
Approximate Cost: $1 for rope
- 7 Beauty Products at Dollarama That Are Way More Expensive At Big Box Stores - Narcity ›
- These 2 Cricut Maker Bundles Are On Sale RN & You Can Get A Hefty Discount On Both - Narcity ›
- 13 Pieces Of Furniture That'll Make Your Itty-Bitty Home Way More Functional ›
- 13 Pieces Of Furniture That'll Make Your Itty-Bitty Home Way More Functional - Narcity ›
- I Created A Halloween Costume For Under $20 At Dollarama & Here's How You Can Too - Narcity ›
- I Gave My Apartment A Christmas Glow-Up With Just $21 At Dollarama & Here's How - Narcity ›
- 11 Christmassy Items That Are Way Cheaper At Dollarama Than Your Local Big Box Stores ›
- 7 Of The Wildest Holiday Items You Can Actually Get At Dollarama Right Now - Narcity ›
- I Spent $13 At Dollarama To Tame The Chaos In My Bathroom & Now My Life Is Better For It - Narcity ›
- Dollarama Is Joining UberEats In Toronto & Here's How You Can Save Money On Groceries - Narcity ›