In search of the perfect pancake recipe? Looking for the classic pancake with a healthy twist? Face it, most of us don't have time to spend hours in the kitchen with a complicated recipe; we need something quick, easy with minimal ingredients. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light, fluffy and packed with protein. Best of all, this simple recipe only needs 4 ingredients that you definitely have in your kitchen right now.
1/4 cup of almond milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Start off by melting the coconut oil in a hot pan, the pancakes cook quite quickly so your pan shouldn't be overly hot.
2. To make the batter whisk the protein powder, egg, and almond milk together in a bowl. Mix it up until there are no powdery chunks of protein powder left.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup sized scoops of the mixture into the hot pan and move it around a little with a spoon to spread it out.
4. Flip the pancake over after about 1 min and heat until the sides are golden brown.
5. Remove the pancakes and place them on a plate.
6. Once they are all done you can experiment with your toppings! Get creative. Drizzle them with some crunchy peanut butter or add some delicious frozen berries! Perhaps a sprinkle of cinnamon or even some whipped cream. The possibilities are endless.
Get latest and greatest stories every day in your email inbox.
Toronto Police broke up a big illegal party in the early morning hours on Sunday, May 9.
Authorities said in a news release that officers were called to a dispute in a laneway in the Huron St. and Dundas St. West area at just before 1:30 a.m. when they heard loud music coming from a nearby building.
To book online through AHS, all you have to do is click "book online" on the site and follow the prompts. Once you hit the landing page, you will need to fill out your personal information before selecting a time slot for your appointment.
AHS says there are longer than average wait times through 811 at present. So, if you're not a fan of sitting on hold, you can also look through Alberta's Blue Cross to see which nearby pharmacies are giving out COVID-19 vaccines. There are drop-down menus that will refine your search to link you up to the closest pharmacy near you and you can give them a call directly.