Super Easy Homemade Fluffy Pancake Recipe
The only pancake recipe you'll ever need!
In search of the perfect pancake recipe? Looking for the classic pancake with a healthy twist? Face it, most of us don't have time to spend hours in the kitchen with a complicated recipe; we need something quick, easy with minimal ingredients. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light, fluffy and packed with protein. Best of all, this simple recipe only needs 4 ingredients that you definitely have in your kitchen right now.
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Start off by melting the coconut oil in a hot pan, the pancakes cook quite quickly so your pan shouldn't be overly hot.
2. To make the batter whisk the protein powder, egg, and almond milk together in a bowl. Mix it up until there are no powdery chunks of protein powder left.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup sized scoops of the mixture into the hot pan and move it around a little with a spoon to spread it out.
4. Flip the pancake over after about 1 min and heat until the sides are golden brown.
5. Remove the pancakes and place them on a plate.
6. Once they are all done you can experiment with your toppings! Get creative. Drizzle them with some crunchy peanut butter or add some delicious frozen berries! Perhaps a sprinkle of cinnamon or even some whipped cream. The possibilities are endless.