Toronto might not be the city of love, but we've got tons of amazing date spots to make you swoon. Whether it's for a cute candle-lit dinner or a romantic adventure, these places are sure to impress.
If you're a sucker for romance, here are a few special spots across the city you need to check out to set the mood!
2. Confess your love atop the city at the CN Tower.
3. Enjoy a relaxing dinner and movie by the shore at the Harbourfront Centre.
5. Sail Lake Ontario and tour Toronto Island.
7. Roam like royalty at Casa Loma.
9. A candlelit wine and dine at Canoe Restaurant.
12. Heighten your senses at ONoir.
13. Grab a blanket and kick back with a cute drive-in movie.
15. Enjoy the magic of theatre at the Mirvish Theatre.
16. Rock the boat on a romantic kayak date on Lake Ontario.
18. Admire art almost as much you admire bae at The AGO.
19. Nothing's more romantic than smooth jazz tunes and fine wine at Jazz Bistro.
20. Reignite the fire and salsa the night away at Lula Lounge.
21. Choose the right wine from an endless selection at Opus.
22. Indulge in a spontaneous hotel getaway.
23. Split a few life-changing sweet treats.
24. Have drinks in the open air at Lavelle.
25. Share a cone at a cute ice cream shop in the city.
26. Engage in some friendly competition at Snakes & Lattes.