These Are The 26 Most Romantic Things To Do In Toronto
Because you both deserve a mini bae-cation.
Toronto might not be the city of love, but we've got tons of amazing date spots to make you swoon. Whether it's a cute candle-lit dinner or a romantic adventure, these places are sure to impress.
If you're a sucker for romance, here are a few special spots across the city you need to check out to set the mood!
2. Confess your love atop the city at the CN Tower.
3. A relaxing dinner and movie by the shore at the Harbourfront Centre.
5. Sail Lake Ontario and tour the Toronto Island.
7. Roam like royalty at Casa Loma.
9. A candle-lit wine and dine at Canoe Restaurant.
12. Heighten your senses at ONoir.
13. Grab a blanket and take it back with a cute drive-in movie.
14. Discover the romantic side of music at the Canadian Opera Company.
15. Enjoy the magic of theatre with your love by your side at the Mirvish Theatre.
16. Rock the boat on a romantic kayak date on Lake Ontario.
18. Admire art almost as much you admire bae at The AGO.
19. Nothing's more romantic than smooth jazz tunes and fine wine at Jazz Bistro.
20. Reignite the fire and salsa the night away at Lula Lounge.
21. Choose the right wine for your S/O from an endless selection at Opus.
22. Indulge in a spontaneous hotel getaway.
23. Split a few life-changing sweet treats.
24. Have drinks in the open air at Lavelle.
25. Share a cone at a cute ice cream shop in the city.
26. Compete in some friendly competition at Snakes & Lattes.