8 Halifax Nail Artists That Will Make Your Next Manicure On Point
Life's too short for naked nails!
It goes pretty much without question that Halifax’s beauty industry is booming, with stylists, aestheticians and nail technicians flocking to the city and opening up shop left right and center. Nail technicians in particular have been getting particularly crafty, showing off their unique skills and styles through their art.
With so much talent floating around, we’ve decided to make it easier for you, rounding up some of the most talented nail techs in the city. Whether you like to keep your nails short and simple, or you can’t live without your acrylics, these experts have just what you’re looking for.
1. Katherine Hanlon // Dime Salon
2. Jennifer MacAskilll // ZigZag Hair Studio
3. Xiaonan // Su Nails and Spa
4. Antoinette // Antoinette’s Esthetics and Nails Ltd.
5. Carmen Flemming // Dime Salon
6. Holly // Gentle Touch Spa and Laser
7. Lindsay // Remedy Facial Bar and Spa
8. Haley Jeffery // ZigZag Hair Studio