12 Of The Best Comfort Food Spots In Ottawa
Eat all your feelings.
No matter what season it is, comfort food is always needed.
Whether you're bulking up for the winter, or you're trying to slim down for the summer, everyone needs to find comfort in food every once and a while. A pint of Ben & Jerry's is great, but the more options, the better.
So if you're feeling happy, sad or just having one of those days, I've got you covered. Here are the 12 best comfort food spots in Ottawa to eat your feelings at:
1. Elgin Street Diner // 374 Elgin Street
Comfort food: Any type of poutine with a milkshake
2. Pho Bo Ga La // 784 Somerset Street West
Comfort food: Beef, chicken or egg noodle soup
3. Nate's Deli // 152 Sparks Street
Comfort food: Classic smoked meat sandwich
4. The SmoQue Shack // 129 York Street
Comfort food: Any type of mac and cheese
5. LUNA Crepes & Cafe // 329 March Road
Comfort food: Chocolate Nutella or cookies 'n' creme crepe
6. Anthony's // Multiple Locations
Comfort food: Margherita pizza
7. Big Bone BBQ // 701 Eagleson Road
Comfort food: Any delicious rib combo
8. Corazón de Maíz // 55 Byward Market Square
Comfort food: Any soft taco
9. Oh So Good // Multiple Locations
Comfort food: Chocolate cake
10. Cat's Fish & Chips // 319 St Laurent Boulevard
Comfort food: Cutlass haddock and a side of your choice
11. Bite Burger House // 108 Murray Street
Comfort food: Literally any burger on the menu!
12. Golden Palace // 2195 Carling Avenue
Comfort food: Egg rolls
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityottawa