15 Best Pasta Spots In Ottawa That Will Take You To Italy
Carb me up.
Pasta is the key to most peoples hearts. When you're hungry for pasta, nothing else can satisfy that craving. However, there is no way you can satisfy that craving at a place like East Side Mario's. I know they have good bread there, but c'mon.
If you want real and authentic Italian food but can't afford a vacation to Italy, this is the right article for you. You deserve the highest quality food, and pasta is one thing you can't just downgrade. Whether you're Italian or not, you'll appreciate these restaurants so much for their fresh pasta and great service. So here are 15 best pasta spots in Ottawa that will take you to Italy.
1. Flying Piggy's Bistro Italiano // 1665 Bank Street
2. Johnny Farina // 216 Elgin Street
3. Mamma Teresa Ristorante // 300 Somerset Street West
4. Mr B's-March House Restaurant // 2401 Bank Street
5. DiVino Modern Italian // 225 Preston Street
6. Tosca Ristorante // 144 O'Connor Street
7. Vittoria Trattoria // Multiple Locations
8. Napoli's // 81 Richmond Road
9. Pub Italia // 434 Preston Street
10. Tony Capone's Italian Grill // 2369 Carling Avenue
11. Via Cibo // 120 Earl Grey Drive
12. Il Primo // 371 Preston Street
13. La Porto A Casa // 3500 Fallowfield Road
14. Cyranos Restaurant // 2039 Robertson Road
15. Mamma Grazzi's Kitchen // 25 George Street
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityottawa