17 Best Ottawa Vietnamese Restaurants
It's pho real.
Winter is here. Which means nothing sounds better than a warm bowl of pho, a bowl of vermicelli or those classic spring rolls that everyone loves. Such comfort food, right?
The best thing about Vietnamese food is how cheap it is, but that never means that the food isn't amazing. You can get so much food for such a low price, and have the best meal of your life as well. Ottawa is home to so many Vietnamese restaurants, and they're all unreal. You'll never be disappointed. Good luck just choosing one from this list, and enjoy!
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
2. Cô Châm // 780 Somerset Street West
7. Que Huong // 787 Somerset Street West
8. Pho Bo Ga King // Multiple Locations
9. Pho Van Van // 127 Holland Avenue
10. Vietnamese Kitchen // 1098 Bank Street
11. Kanata Noodle House // 500 Hazeldean Road
12. Huong Vietnamese Bistro // 359 Booth St
13. Ox Head Restaurant // 790 Kanata Avenue
14. Pho Thu Do // 781 Somerset Street
15. iPho // 115 Parent Avenue
16. Red Pepper Thai-Viet // 434 Bank Street
17. Pho By Night // 309 Dalhousie Street
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityottawa