You Can Get Unbelievable Macaron Ice Cream At This Ottawa Spot
Add this to your bucket list ASAP.
With the summer season officially starting next month, ice cream season will shortly be in full swing. There's nothing more refreshing than having a cold ice cream on a hot summers day. Whether you're someone that likes vanilla or someone that enjoys strawberry, there is always a that has got your back.
Your summer 2018 ice cream bucket list has an official new member, macaron ice cream! All of our ice cream dreams are coming true with this unbelievable creation. Seriously, macarons on their own are so delicious, combine that with ice cream and that's basically heaven in a cup! This spot in Ottawa is seriously treating us this summer and we are so grateful.
Quelque Chose Patisserie is making our dreams come true once again! This adorable cafe always comes through when it comes to being super innovative and creative with sweet treats. Let's not forget their that they served up last summer. Not to mention their delicious ! This summer they are serving macaron flavoured soft serve ice cream and we're so excited.
This cute cafe serves some of the most yummy macarons in the city. Plus their cafes are all insanely adorable! They have three locations in Ottawa, one in Westboro, one on Montreal Road, and one in the ByWard Market. If you have never been to their newest location in the ByWard Market, this is the perfect chance to visit it. The only location serving up these yummy soft serve ice creams is the one in the ByWard Market.
The soft serve ice cream comes in so many incredible flavours. If you have a sweet tooth or simply love ice cream, you need to try these this summer. Some of the delicious flavours include;
- Vanilla Confetti: Macaron crumbs on top and bottom, macarini topping, vanilla soft serve
- Cotton Candy: Macaron crumb topping, cotton candy macaron, cotton candy, vanilla soft serve
- S'more: Graham crumbs on top and bottom, s'more macaron, chocolate syrup, roasted marshmallow, chocolate vanilla twist
- Salted Caramel: Caramel popcorn, salted caramel macaron, macaron crumbs, salted caramel syrup, vanilla soft serve
- Maple Vanilla: Maple sugar topping, maple macaron, maple wafer, vanilla soft serve
- Strawberries & Cream: Macaron crumbs, strawberry wafer, strawberries and cream macaron, strawberry syrup, vanilla soft serve
- Brownie: Chocolate wafer, brownie macaron, chocolate syrup, brownie chunk, chocolate soft serve
How insane do all of those flavours sound?! Make your way to Quelque Chose at 70 George Street to enjoy one of these unbelievable macaron ice creams. The soft serve ice cream costs $7.50 each and is only available at the ByWard Market location. The cafe is open from 9 am to 8 pm on Monday to Thursday. On Saturday the cafe is open from 11 am to 9 pm. For more information about the cafes hours, be sure to visit their website here and follow them on Instagram here.