These Boozy Gingerbread Eggnogs Will Get You Tipsy AF This Christmas
The perfect christmas cocktail!
What's better than decadent desserts and comforting boozy drinks, am I right? If you're a fan of both, then you're going to love this deliciously sweet cocktail and it's perfect for the holiday season! Celebrate Christmas by indulging in this caramel dripping, whipped cream topped, slightly spicy, ooey gooey gingerbread eggnog white Russian cocktail.
What makes a white Russian, you ask? Kahlua and Vodka. Double the alcohol, double the fun! 😉
Move over PSLs, this season we're making gingerbread eggnog cocktails. During autumn, pumpkin spiced lattes were everywhere, but the leaves have fallen and Christmas music is playing which means it's no longer fall... it's officially winter!
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 4 oz. Eggnog
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 4 oz. Kahlua
- 3 tsp. Molasses
- 1/8 tsp. Ginger
- Whipped cream for topping
- Molasses for topping
Makes 2 servings.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and pour onto a plate.
- Wet rims of each glass and dip them into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Pour eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses and ginger into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Pour into prepped glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle molasses on top.
Original recipe by Delish.
If you liked this recipe, you'll also love: