This Boozy AF Salted Caramel Eggnog Is The Sweetest Way To Get Drunk This Christmas
That drink is a real crowd pleaser.
'Tis the season to be jolly, joyful and drunk. The holidays are such a wonderful time for getting all your friend and family together for celebrating and if you really want to impress them with your hosting skills, then you'll have to make these boozy salted caramel eggnog drinks.
Not only is this eggnog sweet and brimming with Christmas cheer, it is ridiculously easy to make with almost zero to no cleanup. The recipe does recommend that you heat the eggnog through for a warm mug of holiday happiness, but if you want to ditch the extra pots and pans, you can simply add some ice and make it a cold drink.
But enough of me talking at you, just make the damn drink already! This is how you make boozy salted caramel eggnog.
- 1/4 c. Caramel sauce, warmed
- 4 oz. Eggnog
- 1 oz. Spiced rum
- Kosher salt
- Whipped cream
- Toffee bits
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Flaky sea salt
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Coat the inside of a mug with caramel sauce.
2. Heat up the eggnog on low to medium heat until warmed through (this can be done over the stop or even in a microwave). Then pour the eggnog into the mugs.
3. Then pour in the spiced rum and mix just a little (make sure not to touch the caramel coated sides).
4. Add the whipped cream.
5. And top it off with nutmeg, toffee bits and just a pinch of salt. Then, ENJOY!
Original recipe by Delish.