15 Toronto Bars Where You Don't Have To Pay Cover
No cover, no problem.
Between pre drinks, Ubers, and drunk food, who really wants to pay just to get into a bar? Toronto has tons of options for those of you who don't want to spend the extra cash on your next night out! Give your wallet a break and check out these 15 bars this summer.
Photo - @donvvo
1. Bar 244 // 244 Adelaide St W.
Free if you're on guest list and arrive before 11PM. Also 3 dollar beers and mix drinks every night!
2. Early Mercy // 540 King St W.
Free if you come before 11PM on Thursdays.
Photo cred - @sadesbartoli
3. Cake Nightclub // 214 Adelaide St W.
Free if you're on guest list and arrive before 11PM.
4. El Furniture Warehouse // 410 Bloor St W.
No cover, ever. Plus an entire menu priced at $4.95!
5. The Madison Avenue Pub // 14 Madison Ave.
Friday and Saturday are free cover!
6. Woody's // 467 Church St.
Perfect for an awesome cover-free night on Church St.
7. Hi-Lo // 753 Queen St E.
Hi-Lo never has cover, even on nights when they host events!
Photo cred - @The Office Pub
8. The Office Pub // 117 John St.
Free cover all nights except for special events, check their Facebook page for details on event dates!
9. Dance Cave // 529 Bloor St W.
Dance cave is located right above Lee's Palace and is free of cover with a valid student ID.
10. The Addisons Residence // 456 Wellington St W.
Free cover every night and they give out free pizza!
11. The Garrison // 1197 Dundas St W.
A great spot with super friendly staff!
12. Get Well // 1181 Dundas St W.
Get Well has free cover along with a bunch of old-school arcade games!
Photo cred - @babyhuey_to
13. Baby Huey's // 72 Ossington Ave.
Free Cover, great for dancing and lots of drunk food locations near by!
14. Beaconsfield // 1154 Queen St W.
No cover and extremely aesthetically pleasing, perfect for an insta.
15. Churchill // Dundas St W.
No cover and cheap drinks!