17 Bucket List Toronto Drinks That Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
The perfect time to try out an all liquid diet.
Recently Toronto has taken things to the next level with all their sweet (and drinkable) treats. If you're like me and you love all things sweet, chocolate covered, and drowned in sprinkles then you'll love the 17 drinks I've included in this list.
For those of you with a sweet tooth, I have created the ultimate bucket list that is now your mission to complete. PSA, maybe spread these out across a large span of time, we don't need anybody going into a complete sugar coma.
Enjoy and good luck Toronto!
1. D.R.E.AM. // Peace Treats
2. Freak Shake // Niche Coffee & Tea
3. Cotton Candy Latte // Cutie Pie Cupcakes
4. Bacon Fudge Salted Caramel Shake // Holy Chuck
5. Smores Latte // Sweet Jesus
6. Blue Berry Pie Milkshake // CNE (Fran's)
7. Pina Colada Shake // Beans and Baker
8. Roasted Banana Milkshake // Saturday Dinette
9. Nutella Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake // Burger Stomper
10. Pumpkin Pie Milkshake // The Lakeview
11. Ube Milkshake // Platito
12. Classic Chocolate Shake // The Thompson Diner
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
13. Cotton Candy Coffee // Light Cafe
14. Vegan Chocolate Shake // Doomies
15. Jolly Rancher Ice Cream Float // Junked Food Co.
16. Ice Cream Float // Uncle Betty's
17. Red Velvet Latte // Jimmy's Coffee
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto