8 Big Ass Drinks You Need To Try In Toronto
Hopefully these places don't have a two drink minimum...
If you've got fishbowl fever or just desperately need one more summery pic for this season, head on over to one of these Toronto bars and scoop up a triple-XL cocktail that's totally insta-worthy!
Check out our list of Toronto's largest cocktails for deets on where you can guzzle down today at happy hour.
Happy drinking, Toronto!
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
1. Miss Thing’s // 1279 Queen St W
2. W Burger Bar // Multiple Locations
3. Shark Club // 10 Dundas St E
4. Tortilla Flats // 458 Queen St W
5. Patois // 794 Dundas St W
6. The Porch // 250 Adelaide St W
7. BarChef // 472 Queen St W
8. The Shameful Tiki Room // 1378 Queen Street W
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto