Fajita Cake Is The Unique And Delicious Food Your Life Has Been Missing
No more taco Tuesdays.
After introducing the, we present to you the fajita cake!
Food Envy has decided to bring a fajita to the next level... BY MAKING INTO A CAKE! And don't worry, it's so easy to do.
This is what you need to make the most Intagrammable Mexican food ever (source):
- 8 red or green or yellow bell peppers
- 3 red onions
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 packets of fajita seasoning
- grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- 6 tortillas
- sour cream
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- tomato salsa
Here’s how to make your own fajita cake:
1) Cut the vegetables and the chicken in small pieces and spread it onto a pan.
2) Add fajita seasoning, oil, salt and bake for 35 minutes.
3) Add the first tortilla in the cake mold, cover it with the cooked chicken mix, black beans, salsa and cheese.
4) Repeat until the cake mold is full and bake for 15 minutes.
5) Add sour cream on top.
6) Take a Snap!
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto