22 Unbelievable Food Combinations Every Vancouverite Needs To Try
The K.O. Combos.
If you live in Vancouver, you're pretty much instantly a resident foodie. Thanks to the super talented, super creative chefs here and the impressive food scene, Vancouver is the city that has it all.
Sushi? Check. Burritos? Check. Sushi burritos? Also check. Some of these food combos you might've already tried, but I bet there are a few on these list you have still yet to crush.
If you want to call yourself a true Vancouverite, you have to try these unbelievable food combinations that are totally to dine for!
1. Ice Cream Tacos at Rain or Shine // #102-1926 W 4th Ave
2. Korean Kimchi Burger at To Dine For Eatery // #101-333 Terminal Ave
3. Sushi Pizza at Sushi Yama // 371 E Broadway
4. Mac and Cheese Sandwich at Jam Cafe // 556 Beatty St
5. Dirty Churro Fries at Hugo's Churros // 7899 Templeton Station Rd
6. Rainbow Bagel with Cream Cheese at Rosemary Rock Salt // 2515 Main St (and others)
7. Eggs Benedict Pizza at The Parlour // 1011 Hamilton St
8. The Checkmate Ceasar at Score on Davie // 1262 Davie St
9. Roast Duck Pancakes at Fable Diner // 151 E Broadway
10. Matcha Age Ice Cream Hot Dogs at Japadog // 530 Robson St
A Vancouver classic. Japadog fills their sugar-coated fried hot dog buns with green tea, strawberry or sesame ice cream to satisfy all your sweet tooth needs.
11. Sushi Burritos at Pokerrito // 558 Dunsmuir St
12. Affogato Flights at Aperture Coffee Bar // 243 W Broadway
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
13. Oreo Deluxe Egg Waffle at The Bubble Tea Shop // 1680 Robson St
14. Uncle Grant's Eating Challenge at Lucy's Eastside Diner // 2708 Main St
Six beef patties, 12 pieces of bacon, 6 slices of melted cheese, all sandwiched between two grilled cheese patties, with a side of poutine and Mac and cheese...and a milkshake. Finish it all in 20 minutes and the meal is in the house, and you get a picture put up on their hall of fame.
15. Chocolate Pizza with Roasted Marshmallows at Cacao 70 // 1047 Denman St
16. Pizza Waffles at Off The Grid Waffles // 2665 Kingsway
17. Currywurst at Bestie // 105 E Pender St
Prepare to by German-ified. The super popular German street food, Currywrust, has made it's way to the West Coast. Curry ketchup + German sausage + crispy fries = all the happiness in the world.
18. Foie Gras Rice Bowl at PidGiN // 350 Carrall St
19. EmBAOnadas at BaoDown Snack Bar // 221 Carrall St
Can't get any better than the empanada and bao fusion. Fried mini bao buns with pulled beef short rib, beef Kare Kare or adobo style eggplant.