24 Bucket List Desserts Every Vancouverite Needs To Try
Dieting is overrated
I don't believe in dieting. First, why starving yourself ? Second, you're always on the nerves; third, it doesn't work. Life is full of ups and downs so I don't see the point of adding even more pressure by restricting yourself.
Vancouver is full of so many delicious and delightful delicacies screaming at you each time you walking pass a dessert place. Eat clean and healthy, workout and enjoy sweet treats once in a while!
Whether you're a caramel lover or chocolate addict, Vancity has a lot to offer from deep-fired pastries to warm melted cake all displayed under different forms, colours and cuisines! Get ready for a sweet journey around Vancouver's best dessert places!
1. Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Cake - True Confection // 3701W Broadway
It's your bae's birthday soon? You know where to buy the cake!
2. Berry Trifle - Sweet Revenge // 4160 Main St
In a gothic and warm atmosphere, this only-dessert place will hard time to decide among their smelting and soft cakes...
3. Chocolate Eclair - Thierry Patisserie Chocolaterie // 1059 Alberni St
The best of French pastries in one place
4. Peanut Butter Sundae - Glenburn Soda Fountain And Confectionery // 4090E Hastings
You cannot possibly be disappointed.
Photo cred - @a.mandapanda
5. French Toast Crepe - Cafe Crepe // 1032 Robson St
For those who wonder the difference between pancakes and crepes.
6. Apple cinnamon Waffle - Off the Grid Waffles // 2665 Kingsway
Top it with the ice cream of your choice! Have an amazing waffle meal!
7. Mango Bingsoo - Snowy Village // 8571 Alexandra Rd
This Korean fresh and fruity bowl of mango will satisfy your craving this summer!
8. Raspberry Riot - Purebread // 159 W Hastings Street
Each bite is an explosion of flavour!
9. Avocado Mille-Feuilles with Maple Syrup Chantilly - L'Opera Patisserie // 5951 Minoru Boulevard
Creamy, crispy and tasty delight.
Photo cred - @melujuice
10. Cacao Milk - Melu Juice and Health Bar // 1110 West Pender Street
Sweet house made nut milk is worth-trying!
11. White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse - Sweet Obsession Cakes and Pastries // 2611 West 16th Avenue
The perfect balance between the sour raspberries and the sweet white chocolate.
12. Chocolate Cheesecake with mocha sauce and almonds - Cheesecake Etc // 2141 Granville Street
Step in to the creamy world of cheesecakes!
13. Maple Walnut Donut - Cartems Donuterie // 534 W Pender Street
Vancouver sweet and dip-fried donuts connoisseur.
14. Macaron - Soirette Macaron and Tea // 1433W Pender St
French-style tea time?
Photo Cred - @ziyun0720
15. Chocolate Fondue - Mink Chocolate // 863W Hastings
Melted chocolate with tons of fruits? Who said desserts were not healthy?
16. Matcha pastries - Basho Cafe // 2007E Hastings St
With a selection of pastries changing everyday, try new and green treats as many time as you want !
17. Nutella bun - Pappa Roti // 1505 Robson Street
This Malaysian Dessert place is perfect if you want taste new kind of delicacies !
18. Acai Bowl - The Anchor Eatery // 1520 Marine Dr
Fruit savvy will love the Green Bowl ! Mix of spinach, mango and lemon topped with granola and goji berries, enjoy this bowl of colour !
19. Apricot Salted Caramel Popsicle - Johnny's Pops
Driving around Vancouver, this popsicle's truck offers great Summer pop made of local fruits.
20. Creme Brule - Le Crocodile Restaurant // 909 Burrard St
Soft Vanilla cluster topped with warm and crispy caramel, the perfection of French cuisine in one dessert!
21. Salted Caramel Puff - Beta 5 // 413 Industrial Ave
For those who have hard time to choose, try them all!
22. Shaved Icy Cups - Icy Bar // 1475 Kingsway
Bubble tea lovers will thrive for those delicious bowls topped with pearls!
23. Tiramisu Parfait - Chicco Japanese Dessert Cafe // 1504 Robson St
This Asian fusion dessert proposes a selection of parfaits completely flabbergasted!
Photo cred - @jennysho
24. Double baked almond chocolate croissant - Thomas Haas // 2530W Broadway
I bet you to choose in least than 10 minutes.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityvan