Instagram’s Largest Fitness Event Is Coming To Vancouver This Saturday
Break a serious sweat with an inspiring community!
Looking for the ultimate sweat session? Grab your friends and get ready for an epic group-training experience that challenges you to push your limits, work as a team, and break a sweat, together.
On Nov. 16,is bringing Instagram's largest fitness community to life with its West Coast Edition event at Richmond Olympic Oval. Featuring renowned celebrity trainers from around the world alongside top local trainers from the Vancouver area, CITY SHRED is coming to Van City to deliver an intense sweat session that will test your strength, endurance, agility, and speed while motivating you to complete a killer workout like no other!
Warm-up with some of Vancouver’s top trainers recognized by the local fitness community before experiencing a HIIT workout led by New York celebrity coach and former athlete. You'll sweat it out with 90 minutes of work broken into five segments, capped-off with a cool-down session.
If a two-hour HIIT workout isn't enough, level up by competing in the partner burpee challenge that kicks off the event. You'll compete for the most burpees done in 10 minutes to win $2,000 in prizes.
Following the workout, attendees will have the opportunity to mingle, refuel, and document their sweaty post-workout selves with Instagram stories and selfies. Plus, you'll get to connect with inspiring trainers, athletes, and role models IRL.
Top Vancouver trainers leading the event include:
- - motivational lifestyle specialist, owner and master trainer at Hustle;
- - trainer at Studeo, UBC Thunderbirds football alumni and coach;
- - personal training specialist at Yard Athletics;
- - lead instructor at All City Athletics and creator of Fuelled by Feeling workshops and training;
- - owner and head trainer at MVMT Academy;
- - creator of Functional Aesthetics Foundation and trainer at MVMT Academy;
- - senior instructor at Spin Society and coach at Hustle;
- - trainer at Studeo and Pro-Am Vancouver athlete;
- - fitness coordinator and group trainer at Richmond Olympic Oval;
- - competitive sprint hurdler and strength & conditioning coach at the Richmond Olympic Oval;
- - World K-1 Champion, Muay Thai and kickboxing coach.
The cooldown will be led by, local Yogi with a passion for healthy living and self-care, and the event will be hosted by , passionate festival and fundraiser host ready to inspire you to reach your full potential.
Between working out and networking with the fitness community's elite, attendees can also hydrate with- Canadian pure glacial meltwater from BC; enjoy healthy, nutritional gummies from ; refuel with smoothies from , cold brew coffee from , along with healthy eats from , , and . Heal your gut with ; restore electrolytes with ; alleviate joint pain with ; receive complimentary B12 shots from ; take part in manual therapy treatments provided by ; experience deep-muscle massages, compliments of ; and cap off the day with electrolyte-infused vodka water, thanks to . At the end of the event, you'll get action shots of your workout and receive a swag bag to go!
For a workout that will leave you feeling inspired and triumphant, experience the mental and physical test of CITY SHRED this Nov. 16 at Richmond Olympic Oval. The event runs from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm. Tickets are on sale onfor $35 — or for $30 with the code NARCITY5. Don't miss out!
CITY SHRED - West Coast Edition
Price: $35 (SAVE $5 with code!)
When: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019, from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Registration: 9:00 am
- Burpee Challenge: 9:30 am
- Workout: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Refuel: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Address: Richmond Olympic Oval - 6111 River Rd, Richmond, BC V7C 0A2
Why You Need To Go: Be a part of an epic group-training experience that challenges you to push your limits and connect with Instagram's fitness elite IRL!