Everything You Need To Know About Singer Camila Cabello's Newest Boyfriend Matthew Hussey
He's a love and relationship guru!
If you clicked this article not even knowing that the Havana singer Camila Cabello was even dating someone, don't feel bad because it's been super lowkey. The news of their relationship broke only a few days ago when they were spotted on a beach in Mexico getting in some serious vacation PDA. And with Camila's newest self titled album Camila getting such rave reviews, she someone that's definitely on our minds.
When it comes to Camila's newest boo, Matthew Hussey, it's pretty normal that you have almost no idea who he is - because while he does have a body of work that you can find on the internet, he's far from a Hollywood star.
So for anyone who is dying to know who Matthew Hussey really is, read on for all the need-to-know juicy details about him.
1. He's 30 years old and was born in the UK - making him 10 years older than Camila.
2. He writes a monthly dating and advice column for Cosmopolitan.
3. He has a YouTube channel with almost 1.2 million subscribers, where he shares all the dirty details on dating.
4. He wrote a New York Times bestselling novel called 'Get The Guy' and has since created 'The Man Myth' a home-study program on getting your guy.
5. He's a show regular on popular Canadian talk shows like The Marilyn Denis Show and The Social.
6. According to the-net-worth.com, as of 2016, Matthew's estimated net worth is more than $2 million US dollars.
7. He's worked with brands like Procter & Gamble and Hugo Boss, and interviewed celebrities like Christina Aguilera.
Picture of me interviewing Christina Aguilera on stage live in Munich... http://t.co/xfRjToa— Matthew Hussey (@matthewhussey) July 28, 2011