6 Online Jobs You Can Get In Canada Right Now That Will Pay You Up To $180,000 A Year
These high paying jobs in Canada allow you to work from home and will let you stay in bed all day long.
When it comes to work, people are almost always trying to earn more and more money and it's even better if you can earn that money from the comfort of your own home. These high paying online jobs in Canada will allow you to work from home and make tons of money doing so! Hundreds of your hard earned dollars and hours of your time are spent getting to and from work every single day so why not work from home!
In fact, in 2016that the average commuter spends around 52 minutes every day commuting to work. Whether you take transit or drive you also have to pay for parking passes, gas, or bus and train tickets. It can be super draining on both your mental state and your wallet.
Thanks to the internet though there is a rise in the number of people who work from home or remotely every single day. Early last year, it was reported that over 3.6 million Canadians work from the comfort of their own homes at least part of the time. That's 20% of all the workers in Canada.
There are other benefits for those 3.6 million Canadians beyond just saving time and money too. You never have to pack a lunch when you work from home, you can stay in your pajamas all day long if you want, and never have to worry about a line up at the coffee machine, microwave, or bathroom.
If you're completely sold on the idea of working from home now, you're in luck. Right now in Canada, there are thousands of work from home job opportunities online. While it can take some time to sift through all the random online jobs there are some definite gems in there.
There are also jobs for all levels of experience from entry-level positions all the way up to executives. On top of that, depending on your skills and qualifications, there is a big range of salaries, some as high as $180,000 per year. These are some of the online jobs you could apply for today.
1. Creative Ambassador - The Nikkie Clarke Show
Salary: undisclosed, freelance, part-time
- Engaging Personality
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Access to a computer and phone
- Some sales experience, though this isn't necessary
2. Freelance Bilingual Call Interpreter - CanTalk
Salary: undisclosed, competitive
- Complete fluency in English and at least one other language, specifically Indigenous languages
- Professional, courteous, and able to remain calm during all types of phone calls including 911 calls
- Excellent listening skills
- Access to a phone and a quiet and secure location
3. Customer Service Representative - Sykes
Salary: Approximately $23,000
- Comfortably use a computer and navigate through online systems
- Problem-solving skills
- Work well with a team
- Emphasize with members of the public and assist them
4. Social Media Manager - Adam Miller & Associates
Salary: undisclosed, contract
- Proven experience as a social media manager
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and web design
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Up to date understanding of social media trends
5. Director of Operations - SnapTravel
Salary: Average $90,000 per year and benefits
- 5+ years of work experience, ideally in a management role or at a tech company
- Comfortable using software like Excel, Periscope, and Tableau
- Experience leading a team or a project creatively and effectively
VP Finance and Operations - United Naturals
Salary: $120,000 - $180,000 and benefits
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10 years of finance experience, at least three of them in executive leadership
- Knowledge of accounting principles and a deep understanding of various financial systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
On top of positions like these that exclusively are work from home jobs, there are a number of employers in Canada who allow employees the flexibility to work from home when needed or a few days a week.
Thanks to the rise of technology and apps, there are also a number of jobs you can do out of your own home, with very little experience but you will have to get out of bed from them. These include driving for Uber or Lyft, working at a delivery service like Instant Cart, or walking dogs through the app Rover.