This Is How Every Girl Contours Their Boobs In 2017
If you're reading this, you probably already know how to. But we easily forget the makeup doesn't have to stay on your face.
Forget going under the knife, because that shit is scary. With a little bit of skillful contouring, you can also use the power of makeup to make your chest like more full and plump. I'm all for body positivity, titty positivity included, but what girl doesn't appreciate a little more pep to their breasts?
For all of us who are strong members of the itty bitty titty committee, or even for those who are incredibly voluptuous but just want that little extra umph, you can contour your boobs so they look perkier and more full.
Thanks to the famous Youtuber, Promise Phan (aka Dope2111, master of makeup and Michelle Phan's sister-in-law), we can now know how to use the power of make up to create the you-boobs-but-better look. Here's how to get it:
1. Take a contouring stick and outline the top of the breasts in a "bird" shape. Also outline the collar bone, sides of the neck to give an illusion of a slimmer neck.
2. Now take a concealer stick that is a shade lighter than your skin tone and highlight on the collar bone, straight up the neck, on the sides of the neck and down the the cleavage area.
3. Then take a flat foundation brush to blend out the highlight. Blend until you don't see any harsh lines.
4. Use a flat-top brush and lightly blend out the contour so that there are no streaks or harsh lines. Make sure to blend in the direction of the contour so that the shading remains in place.
5. Take a powder brush and a lighter setting powder to go over the highlighted areas. This will set the makeup so it stays put.
6. To add a bit more dimension (aka to make your boobs perkier), use a powder contour and highlight and go over the same areas one more time with a flat eyeshadow brush.
And just in case you wanted to watch Promise's video, here it is: