Here’s The Ultimate Ottawa Bucket List To Make Your Last Three Weeks Of Summer Amazing
No time for summertime sadness.
In the words of Lana Del Rey: I've got that summertime sadness. And I'm sure you do too. Now that summer is flying by, there's no more room to say that you'll just do something tomorrow. Whatever is on your Summer '16 bucket list needs to be done ASAP or if you don't already have one, we want to help you create it. It's not too late!
I know some of you (most of us) have used this summer to binge watch shows like Stranger Things and spend way too much time playing Pokemon GO but we need to get serious. Soon we'll have to put away our bikinis and take out our leg warmers... *sigh* So why not make the most out of the few weeks of summer before school starts and our lives officially end forever? So dramatic, but that's what it feels like every time summer comes to a close.
So we have compiled a list of 23 things to do in Ottawa before summer is dunzo. Whether they're small or big memories, you won't regret living out your last weeks of summer to the best that you can.
1. OD on sugar at Sweet Jesus.
2. Catch the sunset at Nepean Point.
3. Become a fish at Calypso.
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
4. Get a crazy AF drink at Atari.
5. Hit up the new and improved.
6. Escape an Escape Room.
7. Zip-line through Gatineau Park.
8.and host a last summer bash.
10. Spend a day with your SO at Nordik Spa-Nature.
11. Show your team spirit at a REDBLACKS game.
12. Hike your heart out at Gatineau Park.
13. Have a beach day at Constance Bay Beach.
14. Go on a brewery tour.
15. Eat at one or more of theseplaces.
16. Check out the Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill.
17. Beat the heat at Playa Del Popsical.
18. Get wine drunk with some amazing.
19. Change up yourfor fall.
20. Whitewater Raft on the Ottawa River.
21. Drink your weight in coffee at these adorable.
22. Grub on some local food at the Lansdowne Summer Market.
23. Try SUP Yoga/Paddleboarding.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityottawa