13 Ways Robarts Is Basically A Prison During Finals
As told through Orange is the New Black.
It's a turkey! It's a brutalist structure! It's a concrete death trap! Nope, it's just good ol' Robarts. The imposing structure is the object of love and hate for most U of T students.
Sure, it's easy to concentrate when there is a lack of both air and natural light. On the other hand, it also makes for one depressing afternoon. Here are the 13 ways Robarts is basically a prison during Finals, as told through Orange is the New Black.
1. Only U of T students — ahem, inmates — are allowed in.
2. The vending machine food is questionable.
3. You get really tired.
Photo cred — tumblr
4. And sad.
5. And angry.
6. People huddle in cubicles.
7. You don't see your family for long periods of time.
8. There's always that one creeper beside you.
Photo cred — buuckybaarnes
9. People pay little attention to hygiene.
10. It's impossible to escape.
11. Well, OK, not really.
12. But it's really hard when you have a paper due in five hours.
13. Just keep telling yourself you can do this.
Photo cred — sempeternal