14 Fun Things To Do In Toronto This Winter With Your BFF
Winter bucketlist goals with your bestie.
Often, people think of the holiday season and instantly associate this time spent either with family or with a significant other. At the same time though, not everybody will be tied down during cuffing season this year, so who says you need to have a date to enjoy the festivities of the season?
Whether you want to indulge in all the winter activities the season has to offer or prefer to ignore and avoid the winter season as if it doesn't even exist, we've got a bunch of recommendations for you. See if you can cross these all off your winter bucketlist with your bestie this year!
1. Go skating under the holiday lights at Nathan Phillips Square or the Natrel Rink on the waterfront - even more fun if it's a DJ skate night!
2. Hit up a classy champagne bar like Bosk at the Shangri-La Hotel and pop a bottle (or two?) of bubbly with your girls.
3. Have a cozy night indoors and away from the cold with a mug of hot chocolate and your favourite childhood card/board games at Snakes & Lattes.
4. Cuddle up to the friendly felines at TOT the Cat Café while sipping a "Calico Macciato" or hot apple cider.
5. Take a fun holiday-themed baking workshop together at Le Dolci for sweet treats (that you can take home with you after!) like gingerbread houses, cookies, Christmas yule logs, and holiday-themed cupcake decorating.
6. Attend high tea at the Windsor Arms Hotel if you're feeling fancy, or Kitten And The Bear for a more minimalist vibe.
7. Spice up a chilly night and get your girls together for a fun night of salsa dance lessons at Lula Lounge.
8. Make your rounds through the various holiday-themed markets across the city this month, like PINK XMAS 2016 or the One of a Kind Christmas Show & Sale.
9. Escape the cold with the tropical-themed decor and drink menu at Miss Thing's.
10. Once January hits, you and your bestie can eat your way through a bucketlist of delicious Winterlicious restaurants - yummy!
11. Try something new and adventurous with indoor "dryslope" skiing + snowboarding at AXIS Freestyle Academy.
12. Grab a Hot Toddy to drink as you browse the Christmas Market at the Distillery, and don't forget to take a picture with Santa!
13. Ignore winter for a while with dinner and drinks at a heated patio like the cozy, cabin-like one at Big Crow - they even have blankets available for extra warmth on the coldest of days. :)
14. Pamper yourselves with the "Holiday Glow" or "Snow Day" package promotions available right now at Hammam Spa.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto