15 Bucket List Poutines All True Torontonians Need To Try
Crush those cravings!
Canadians take poutine VERY seriously, and lucky for us Toronto has stepped up their game in the past couple of years, bringing a handful of amazing establishments serving up the freshest cheese curds and hottest gravy out there.
It seems as though a few places in the city have put their own spin on this Canadian classic. Some places are adding crispy bacon, fresh green onions, and even poached eggs!
So, if you're looking for a few new places to fuel your poutine addiction, be sure to read on and try a few of these mouthwatering places.
1. Brunch Poutine // Poutini's House of Poutine
2. Raging Bull Fries // Holy Chuck
3. Duck Poutine // The Thompson Diner
4. Lobster Poutine // Lobster Monster
5. Breakfast Poutine // Egglicious
6. Bacon Caesar Fries // Junked Food Co.
7. Kimchi Fries with Bulgogi // Han Ba Tang
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
8. Lobster Poutine // Prohibition Gastrohouse
9. Classic Poutine // El Furniture Warehouse
10. Pulled Pork Poutine // Nom Nom Nom Poutine & Crepes
11. Maple Bacon Poutine // Fresco's Fish and Chip
12. Classic Poutine // Bacon Nation
13. Roast Duck Poutine Pizza // Bannock
14. Jerk Chicken Poutine // Come and Get it