15 Fun Things To Do This Weekend In Toronto
Happy weekend Toronto! If you have a couple days off this weekend, there's lots going on in the city for you to explore. From art exhibitions to sporting events, or nature walks in and around town, there's something for everybody.
Enjoy your last weekend in April doing one of these fun activities with friends and family.
1. Go to see BANANA BOYS with your bestie.
2. Look at old snaps of Toronto at the "Becoming Canadian in Toronto: Snapshots Through Time" exhibition.
3. Head to the Steam Whistle Gallery to see "Bleeding Blue" which features our iconic Toronto Blue Jays.
4. Visit Toronto's Castle, Casa Loma, to take part in their Escape Series, blending fact with fiction and theatre with gaming.
5. Visit High Park before the Cherry Blossoms are gone.
6. Plan a date with your mom at Pusateri's and enjoy their Whispering Angel pop-up feature. Sip on exclusive rosé and munch on yummy apps all night long!
7. Support the Jays who are playing at home all weekend long.
8. Get your zen on with Yoga Untapped's Spring Session on Sunday. All proceeds will go to The Ontario Ride To Conquer Cancer.
9. Celebrate Earth Week and get in touch with nature on one of the many hikes going on in the city.
10. Pick something up for your baby cousins or nieces and nephews at the Spring Babytime Show!
11. Watch DanceWorks perform "Glory", a contemporary dance series, at the Harbourfront Centre.
12. Get an adrenaline rush from daring Toronto athletes who will participate in Concrete Rush, a giant obstacle course race taking over Nathan Phillips Square.
13. If you're into whales, visit the ROM for its exhibition, "Out of the Depths: The Blue Whale Story" to explore their evolution from land to sea.
14. Explore Riverdale Park on Friday or Saturday (with hopes that Mother Nature doesn't change the sunny forecast).
15. Head to Grk Ygrt in Kensington for a refreshing treat.
Welcome May with open arms after a weekend of fun events!