17 Super Hipster Foods And Where To Find Them In Toronto
These foods are too trendy.
Hipster food trends have been taking over Toronto for quiet some time now.
Read Also :
You may be wonder what exactly a "hipster" food might entail, well let us explain: these are the foods that people are constantly raving about, the foods that comes up on your "popular" page on Instagram, the food that the might not even be in your taste palette but all of a sudden you can't help but crave. Think about how many people tried sushi burrito just for the sake of having something to talk about...yup, I'm totally one of those people.
THAT'S what a 'hipster food' is and here are some hipster foods that every self-proclaimed Toronto food expert has to try at least once (especially from these places:
1. Cold Brew Coffee
- Kimchi Korea House // 149 Dundas W
- Bahn Mi Boys (Kimchi fries) // multiple locations
- PAT Mart Korean Supermarket // multiple locations
3. Kale Salad
5. Avocado toast
6. Gourmet hot dogs
9. Sushi burrito
10. Acai bowls
11. Burgers with fried egg
12. Gourmet mac and cheese
15. Fancy Doughnuts
- Kinton Ramen // multiple locations
- Sansotei Ramen // multiple locations
- Santouka Ramen // 91 Dundas St E
17. Drinks served in lightbulbs
- Royaltea // 4188 Finch Ave
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto