Ten provinces, three territories, 36,286,378 million people, Oh Canada! There's no need for a long introduction, so here it is! The ultimate bucket llist of 179 things every Canadian must complete before he or she dies in every province and territory:
1. Go canoeing, skating, skiing or snow shoeing down the Rideau Canal.
2. Visit Niagara Falls to gamble, take Insta photos and a Journey Behind the Falls.
3. Camp at Algonquin Park at least once.
4. Rent a cottage in Muskoka.
8. Go skiing at Blue Mountain and Horseshoe Valley.
9. Edge walk The CN Tower
10. Go to a Jays,Raptors, Leafs, Argos, Tigercats, Senators or Redblacks game.
14. Shop at Yorkdale, Eaton Centre, Pacific Mall, Scarborough Town Centre, Bayshore, Rideau Centre, Carling Wood and all the other malls.
15. Check out the Parliament and chill on the hill.
16. Go to the Hockey Hall of Fame.
17. Go see a performance with The National Ballet of Canada.
18. See an exhibit at the ROM.
19. Go to the Toronto or The Papanack Park Zoo.
20. Check out Ripley's Aquarium.
23. Spend a day at The Bruce Peninsula.
24. Go to OVO, Digital Dreams, Veld, Boots & Hearts, Way Home, Bestival.
25. Party on King West, Queen St, Ossington and at The Market.
26. You have to go to Osheaga.
27. Go to Igloofest in -30 degree weather.
28. And the Quebec Winter Carnival.
30. Bungee Jump from the highest point in Canada. (Wakefield, Quebec.)
31. Party in Hull.
32. Hike up Mount-Royal.
33. Go to a Canadiens and Alouettes game.
35. Go shopping on Ste- Catherine St.
37. Party on Saint-Laurent and Crescent St.
38. Visit the Olympic Stadium.
39. Check out Old Montreal.
40. Spend a night at the Fairmont Château Laurier & Frontenac.
41. Spend a day at the Montmorency Falls.
42. Visit the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec.
43. Cross the St. Lawrence River & Vieux-Port de Québec.
44. Check out the Plains of Abraham.
45. Watch a First Nations dance show at Wendake.
46. Hike the hills at the Parc national de la Jacques-Cartier.
47. Visit the Battle Fields Park
49. Spend the day at La Ronde
50. Eat a real smoked meat sandwich and a poutine.
51. Surf in Tofino.
52. Go to Whitecaps Game.
54. Hike the West Coast Trail.
55. Go skiing and surfing the the same day.
56. Take a seaplane to Vancouver Island.
60. Yoga it out on a mountain.
62. Bike through the trails in Stanley Park.
64. Drink beers at Beer Island.
69. Do a wine tasting in the Okanogan.
70. Paddle board in English Bay.
71. Cheer on the Canucks!
74. Shop on Robson and Granville St.
76. Visit the Musqueam Indian Reserve.
77. Go to Stanley Park.
78. Ride the Peak 2 Peak Gondola.
79. Take the Sea-To-Sky highway.
80. You must go to Banff.
81. And to the Stampede Rodeo Show.
82. Visit Jasper.
83. Go to Lake Louise, Moraine, Maligne, Minnewanka, Sylvan.
86. Visit the Athabasca Falls.
87. Walk on glaciers on the Columbia Ice Field.
89. Check out the Rockies from Alberta to B.C
93. Zipline through Cypress Hills and visit the winery.
95. Go to the Grasslands National Park.
97. You must go to a Rough Rider game.
98. Explore Waskesiu National Park.
99. Visit the Bay of Fundy.
101 Check out Pier 21.
102 Go to the Shubenacadie Wildlife Park.
103. Visit Georges Island.
104. Satisfy the adrenaline at Upper Clements Park.
106. Check out McNabs Island.
108. Watch a play at the Neptune Theatre.
109. Check out Radar - an abandoned insane asylum.
111. Visit Clam Harbor Beach.
112. You must go to Lower Deck or Toothy Moose to experience DT Hali.
113. Go tidal bore rafting on the Shubenacadie River.
114. Visit the Polar Bears, Beluga Whales and see the Northern Lights in Churchill!
115. Go fishing in Selkirk.
117. Check out cool sculptures at Leo Mol.
118. And badass planes at Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada.
119. Visit the Eskimo Museum.
120. Hike the Riding Mountain.
121. Go to Fort Whyte Alive.
Newfoundland & Labrador
122. Pay a visit to Gros Morne National Park.
123. Check out the lighthouses at Twillingate.
125. Visit the Torngat Mountains.
126. Spot Puffins at Bonavista (where John Cabot discovered Canada.)
127. Check out Deer lake.
128. Go to Signal Hill.
129. Hike Skerwink trail.
133. Party on George St.
134. Have dinner at Raymonds.
Prince Edward Island
136. Visit the magical lands of Anne of Green Gables in Charlottetown.
137. Eat a copious amounts of lobster and lobster rolls.
138. Check out Red Point Provincial Park.
139. Visit the St. Dunstan's Basilica.
140. Spend a day at Cavendish Beach.
142. Hike the Prince Edward National Park.
145. Visit the Gardens of Hope.
149. Visit Roosevelt Campobello International Park.
154. Take a Bay Ferry.
155. Check out the Tidal Bore in Moncton.
157. Party at Nicky Zee's, Boom and The Snooty Fox.
159. Check out Great Bear and Great Slave Lake.
160. Have burgers and brunch at the Wild Cat Cafe.
162. Trip to Old Town in Yellow Knife.
163. Go to the Aurora Village for Northern Light and Dog Sled tours.
164. Explore Prelude Lake Territorial Park.
165. See the beautiful collection of art work at Northern Images.
166. See the Northern Lights - DUH.
168. Go on an adventure to Sylvia Grinnell Territorial Park.
169. Chill in igloos, see polar bears and go ice fishing at Baffin Island.
171. Explore Ellesmere Island.
173. Check out several mountains at Arctic Cordillera.
175. Visit Lake Laberge and Schwatka.
176. Go to Mount Logan.