20 Ways Torontonians Say "I Love You" Without Actually Saying It
Saying "I love you" comes in more ways than just three words.
With Valentine's day less than two weeks away, maybe you're planning on letting your significant other know just how you feel. Yes, I'm talking about saying those three simple words: "I love you." Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday to do so and you're ready to say it... or maybe not...
Maybe you're not quite there yet emotionally to say it - and that's perfectly fine. After all, there are many other ways to say "I love you" without actually using those words. Here are the top 20 way Torontonians say "I love you" without explicitly saying it.
1. "You mean a lot to me."
2. "I'll get the Uber this time."
3. "Do you want to go for dinner at Dynasty Thursday night?"
4. "Or maybe we should go to Kinton Ramen."
5. "I bought you a bottle of that wine we had the other day at Skin + Bones."
6. Rush hour on the subway: "Use my extra token."
7. Rush hour on the subway: "Here, take my seat babe."
8. "I have to run a few errands down on Queen St W, do you need anything?"
9. "Let's go to The Docks instead of watching Netflix again."
10. "I'll pick up a box ofwhen we go visit your mom this weekend."
11. "I brought home take-out from Mykonos."
12. "We have massages scheduled for Sunday afternoon at."
13. "I got us Raptors tickets for Wednesday night."
14. "We should try the Paintlounge for our next date night."
15. "How aboutfor spring break?"
16. "I guess we can go to Kinky Boots for Valentine's Day."
17. "Maybe we should just stay in tonight."
18. "Let's get pizza."
19. "Let's grab coffee at Neo on our way to work tomorrow."
20. "I really really like you."