21 Fun Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend
Jan. 27th - 29th
Gotta get down on Friday, am I right Toronto? The weekend is finally here so relax, unwind, take a load off and prepare for February since it's right around the corner!
How is January almost over? It's easy to lose track of the days in the winter, so if you've been behind on your new year's resolutions this weekend is the time to step up your game! Try something new or just have fun, it's time to make the most of your weekend!
So grab your friends, your lovers, your sisters and your brothers. Really anyone will work, just try one of these 21 fun things to do in Toronto this weekend!
1. Channel your inner artist at Paint Cabin's Glow in the Dark Paint Party.
2. Get rid of the winter blues with a Beach Bash at Ripley's Aquarium.
3. Become a professional yogi with this aerial yoga teacher workshop!
4. Dance the night away at REBEL's Lunar New Year party.
5. Check out the SASS Comedy Show at Comedy Bar.
6. Head down to !
7. Grab some new-to-you threads at this Epic Vintage Warehouse Sale with 69 Vintage.
8. Indulge in a beavertail at Port Union's Winterfest.
9. Enjoy at some of the most amazing restaurants in the city.
10. Take this Wordpress Bootcamp at Brain Station and learn something new!
11. Catch the Toronto Tea Festival at the Reference Library.
12. Experience the opening of this .
13. Try something new and get your groove on with Toronto Salsa Practice.
14. Join the battle with House vs. Hip Hop at Fiction Night Club.
15. Celebrate the year of the rooster with the 2017 Toronto Chinatown Chinese New Year event!
16. Take part in the Clothing Exchange and Book Swap at the Arts Market.
17. Kick off Black History Month with a celebratory brunch at the Metro centre.
18. Take a road trip to this !
19. Check out the Toronto Poetry Slam Semi-finals at the Drake Hotel.
20. Head to the Phoenix and see Bear's Den with Gill Landry.
21. Take a 24-hour trip to Niagra Falls and have a blast with .
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto