There are plenty of exciting and amazing things to experience in Ontario during the winter! From going on adventures to visiting exhibits, checking out Christmas Markets and light shows - the list of things to do can go on and on...
To help plan your winter break wisely and make the most of your time off from school, ( or possibly work) here's a 2016 bucket list of 40 things you should complete by the end of this winter break in Ontario:
Read also: 75 Bucket List Things To Do In Ontario Before You Die
1. Check out the Northern Lights at the Torrance Barrens Dark-Sky Preserve in Muskoka.
2. Enjoy this hot spring @ The Scandanive Spa at Blue Mountain.
3. Road trip to Niagara to see the new light show.
5. Visit these cute towns and check out their Christmas Markets.
8. Go snow tubing at this massive hill in Ontario.
9. Book one of these romantic hotels with your S/O.
11. Rent a luxury chalet for super cheap with friends.
12. Get your body wrapped in Hot Chocolate at St.Anne's Spa.
13. Try McDonald's winter menu featuring waffle fries.
14. Show off your dance moves at DJ Skate Night @ The Harbour Front.
20. Road trip to some breweries.
22. Visit this super dope game bar.
25. Follow this Toronto Map to check out the most magical lights in Toronto.
27. Take part in the annual Polar Bear Dip at Sunny Side Beach.
29. Visit the Ice Breakers exhibit at the Waterfront.
30. Go rock climbing at Boulderz.
31. Get cozy and play board games at Snakes & Lattes.
33. Cheer on The Raptors @ The ACC.
35. Skate down the Rideau Canal in Ottawa.