17 Mindy Lahiri Quotes Every Vancouver Girl Can Relate To
Ah Mindy Lahiri, the confident hot mess of TV's The Mindy Project. Whether she is slaying it in the emergency room with a delivery or chowing down bear claws on the streets of New York, Mindy Lahiri is actual goals.
Not only are we obsessed with her confidence, style, and brains, but I've actually waited to see what she does before making some pretty big life decisions. "Did she take him back? Did she move to San Francisco for her career?? Did she go a shade lighter or keep her hair au natural???"
Vancouver girls can relate to the brilliance (and cringe-worthy) moments that Mindy embarks on in the show. Here is my love letter - er - list of quotes every Vancouver girl can relate to.
1. How bleak the dating scene is in Vancouver.
2. When you found out that it costs $50 to go up Grouse Mountain.
3. Your immediate thought after meeting a Canucks player at the Roxy.
4. What you consider when you watch The Real Housewives of Vancouver.
via Huffington Post
5. Literally, every time you pass Cartems.
7. The reason you don't go to the East Van Flea anymore.
8. Every Sunday brunch at Yolks.
9. Showing up late to class at YYOGA.
10. Your constant battle of being a homebody but also a somebody.
12. The perpetual hunt for parking in Vancouver.
13. After your friends convince you to drop $450 on a 7-day Juice Truck cleanse.
15. Trying to understand the theme at the VAG.
16. When The Local runs out of patio seating.
17. When you finish afrom The Score on Davie without any help.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityvan