The No-Bake Unicorn Cookie You Can Eat All Day Without Feeling Guilty
You can have your cookie and eat it too.
If you love to bake and you actually bake a lot, you run into one small problem. You start baking up a storm, have 5 Tupperware boxes full of cookies, brownies, and squares, and before you know it, you've eaten them all and you hate yourself for it. All your treadmill running and dumbbell lifting has gone to waste.
But with a little but of searching, we've found the easiest, healthiest (okay, maybe not the healthiest, but still healthy-ish), and most adorable cookie recipe ever: the unicorn unicorn cookie offered by thebigmansworld.com.
Not only is it a no-bake cookie, but it only takes literally 5 minutes to make. It's also vegan, paleo and gluten-free! Talk about #healthy. In short, no excuses for not trying it and not having to feel guilty about gobbling down a few too many.
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 cups cashew butter or other nut butter to taste
- 1/2 cup maple syrup *
- 1-2 tablespoons of sprinkles
All you have to do is:
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut flour, the cashew butter and the maple syrup until the texture is homogeneous.
- Add the sprinkles to the mixture.
*If the mixture is too liquid, add more coconut flour and if it is too thick add water or milk (non-vegan option).
- With your hands, form small balls and place them on the parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Press the balls to give them a nice round shape.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and it's you're done!
It's so ridiculously easy, so pretty, and you don't have to stop yourself at one. Get yourself in the kitchen and start no-baking!
Recipe inspired by thebigmansworld.com