Canadians were heartbroken to hear the news that a house fire in Halifax resulted in the death of all seven children of a Syrian refugee family. Politicians, officials and civilians alike have been sending their condolences to the affected family. The mother, Kawthar Barho, survived the fire and now Justin Trudeau is trying to reunite her family that was affected by the Halifax house fire with their Syrian relatives.\nREAD ALSO: Justin Trudeau, Officials, And Many Canadians Sending Their Condolences To The Refugee Children Killed In Halifax House Fire\nA fire broke out in Halifax home earlier this week on Tuesday, February 19 and killed the seven children who lived in it. The mother, Kawthar Barho, survived the incident with non-life-threatening injuries, while the father remains in the hospital in critical condition. Now, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is hoping to help Kawthar Barho by bringing in her Syrian relatives that do not live in Canada into the country, according to Global News.\nREAD ALSO: 7 Refugee Children Have Been Tragically Killed In A House Fire In Canada\n"We are looking at what can be done within our system to give this family a little solace in a time of unbelievable tragedy," said the Prime Minister at an announcement in Halifax, according to CTV News.\n"I can't comment on specific cases, but in heartbreaking cases like this we're certainly looking at doing what we can to bring this family that has suffered such a devastating loss together."\nTrudeau also attended a vigil in remembrance of the family in Halifax's main square last night on February 20. "I can tell you that this is a case that the minister is giving personal attention to," said Trudeau.\nTrudeau isn't the only government official to take action in helping move the refugee mother's family into Canada. Trudeau also said that Halifax MP Andy Filmore has reached out to Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen about expediting immigration for her relatives.\n"This is an absolute priority to get this done as quickly as possible," said Filmore, according to CTV News. "I think it's absolutely critical that we get those family members here as quickly as we can."\nVia Screenshot | GoFundMe.com\nCanadians all over the country have also been trying to help the family. A GoFundMe campaign page was set up for the victims and so far, almost $450,000 dollars has been raised for the family by almost 10,000 people.\nREAD ALSO: Canadians Raise Thousands Of Dollars For Refugee Family Whose Children Were Killed In Halifax House Fire\nKawthar Barho does not have any other family members living in Canada. The refugee family moved to the country roughly two years ago to escape the civil war in Syria.