As COVID-19 cases continue to rise across the province, Ontario's top doctor is considering putting even more restrictions in place. \nIn a press conference on Tuesday, Dr. David Williams, the province's chief medical officer of health, said that an Ontario curfew for the province is currently "on the table."\nEditor's Choice: Ford Says More Restrictions For York, Peel & Toronto Are Coming 'Very, Very Quickly'\n\nWhen asked if he would consider implementing a similar curfew structure as Quebec has previously done, Williams stated, "All of those aspects are on the table to be looked at, compared with other jurisdictions of what works."\nHowever, Williams did not state exactly what this new measure would look like if put in place. \nThe move to look at more restrictions comes as "the numbers in the ICU are more than we’ve had in the first and second wave at one time," Williams states. \n\nDoug Ford also says more restrictions are coming\nIn a press conference on Tuesday, Doug Ford also hinted that more restrictions could be hitting parts of Ontario.\nThe premier stated that York, Peel and Toronto are some of the hardest-hit regions when it comes to COVID-19. Due to this, the government will meet on Wednesday, April 7, to discuss the possibility of a stay-at-home order. \n"We're going to have further restrictions moving forward very, very quickly," he stated.