Only a couple more hours until the workday is done and the weekend has begun! This is the last long weekend of the summer and it needs to be celebrated. But you may want to change your plans or head indoors because there is up to a 60% chance of rain in Vancouver this weekend.\nThe long weekend is just around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited about it! But it seems like the weather in Vancouver maybe a little wetter and chillier than expected.\nAccording to Environment Canada, rain is expected to start on Friday and last until Sunday. While the sun will be out on occasion, it will be partnered with clouds and chilly weather.\nBut hey, at least it's not snow.\nScreen Grab | Environment Canada\nOn Friday, Environment Canada is calling for a 40% chance of showers around noon. Most of the day will be cloudy but the sun will make an appearance from time to time.\nToday, there will be a high of 22°C with the humidex sitting at 27. By the time the evening comes around, you may way to put on a jacket because we will be hitting lows of 14°C!\nOn Saturday, the first official day of the long weekend, there will be a 30% chance of rain. It will be a little warmer than today as highs will hit 23°C.\nBy the evening, it is expected to be cloudy with a 40% chance of showers and a low of 15°C.\nSunday is the day you will want to stay indoors, so try finding a nice pub or go and see that movie you've been meaning to. On Sunday, Sept. 1, there will be a 60% chance of rain! Cineplex is offering up to 50% off movie tickets across Canada this weekend.\nThis high chance of showers will be paired with a mix of sun and cloud and highs of 20°C. Maybe fall is approaching sooner than we expected!\nView this post on Instagram Good morning, Vancouver! Seems like the weather is taking a break from summer warmth but it will be hot again tomorrow☀️ Photo by: @shane_shoots 📸 Tag @seeinvancouver and use hashtag #seeinvancouver to be featured! _____________________________________________________ #vancityfeature #roamvancouver #curiocityvancouver #curiocityvan #explorevancouver #dailyhivevan #vancouvercanada #vancouverbc #veryvancouver #vancity #vancityvibe #hellobc #vancouver_ig #vancouverisawesome #viawesome #vancityhype #insidevancouver #vancouverviews #narcityvancouver #igvancouver #explorebc A post shared by Vancouver • British Columbia (@seeinvancouver) on Aug 21, 2019 at 9:46am PDT\nSunday night will be the warmest night of the three-day weekend with lows of 16°C and relatively clear skies.\nThe last day of the long weekend will be the warmest because, why not? As of now, Environment Canada isn’t calling for any showers on Monday.\nInstead, Monday will have a mix of sun and cloud with highs of 22°C. Clear skies will follow into the night so think about star gazing!\nOf course, right when all of us start work again the weather is expected to be nice and sunny with highs of 26°C.\nFor now, let's focus on having a good long weekend! If this rain isn’t for you, consider going on a road trip. But if you do, fill up now as gas prices in Vancouver are expected to rise on Friday!