The blood orange detox smoothie
Easy recipe for a detox smoothie! Fresh and full of vitamin C, you only need blood oranges, raspberries, carrots, greek yogurt and mint!
INGREDIENTS: For 2 servings
- the juice of 2 blood oranges ( rich in vitamin C and contains a lot of water, they protects our organism against the cold and fatigue)
- the juice of 1/2 lemon (also rich in vitamin C, brightens the skin and improves immune system)
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries (rich in vitamins, antioxidant, good for digestion and for the skin)
- 2/3 cup of greek yogurt (0% fat)
- 1/2 cup of water or milk ( I always add milk cause I want the texture to be creamier)
- In a blender, add in this order : the water or milk, the lemon juice and the blood oranges, the yogurt, the raspberries, the carrots and the mint leaves.
- Blend it until the texture is uniform.
- Ready to be serve ! Enjoy!
Comments are now closed.