Toronto's basketball stars arrived in Orlando, Fla. on Thursday, July 9, and they made a big statement while doing it. The Toronto Raptors' "Black Lives Matter" bus got a huge seal of approval from fans, players, and just about everyone on social media. The team journeyed to the NBA hub from Naples, Fla.\nThe Raptors took off for their journey to Disneyworld on Thursday, where a shortened NBA season is set to tip off in exactly three weeks' time, on July 30.\nBut it was how they made the journey that hit the headlines and lit up social media this afternoon.\nThe team shared photos of their team buses on Thursday to widespread acclaim. The sleek vehicles were adorned with the slogan "Black Lives Matter" in huge white upper-case letters.\nThe Raptors' official social media accounts tweeted out the images on Thursday afternoon alongside the poignant message: "Silence is not an option."\nSpectators, players, and even other NBA franchises responded by praising the team for its statement and commitment to the cause while travelling through Florida.\nThe Washington Wizards, along with the Phoenix Suns and the Sacramento Kings were among the rival teams acknowledging Toronto's message.\nView this post on Instagram Silence is not an option. A post shared by Toronto Raptors (@raptors) on Jul 9, 2020 at 12:01pm PDT\nMeanwhile, former Raptors All-Star Chris Bosh commented on the team's Instagram post to show his support.\n"👏🏿👏🏿 THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT," wrote the 36-year-old.\nAnother former player, Jordan Loyd, best-known as the "Random Guy in a Suit" in the famous photo of Kawhi Leonard's buzzer-beater last year, was also clearly thrilled to see the message.\n"Already was an honor to have worn that jersey but this makes it even better. Awesome organization 💯 Salute ✊🏾 @Raptors," wrote the 26-year-old, who left Toronto in August 2019, on Twitter in response.\nAccording to ESPN's Marc J. Spears, Raptors president Masai Ujiri noted the importance of publicly supporting the cause while in Orlando.\n“We said, ‘Use the bubble as a platform.’ So we are starting it up. As we go defend our title, this is on our minds. Heavy in our hearts," Ujiri said.\nPlayers from outside the Raptors' organization approved, too, including former NBA champion Kendrick Perkins.\nFans were largely also impressed, with the most common response by far seeming to be something along the lines of "that's my team!"\nUpon arriving in Orlando, the team will reportedly quarantine for around 36 hours. Each player will need to clear two COVID-19 tests before they are allowed to practice.\nUntil then, the Raptors are proving again that they're champions on and off the court.